Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

More pictures!

I really need to keep on top of this, there are so many pictures I want to share and they're really piling up. Here are a few more of my favorites so far:

Lion cub! Look how small he is!


I got to go on a balloon ride over the Mara and it was incredible. Here's a shot of the balloon:


And here's some shots of the view:




Hyenas in the mist?


Hug a tree today.


BIG boy.


More lion cubs!


Hello hippo.


Conga-line!!


See, how can you not love hyenas?








Cheetahs are just too gorgeous.


Another beautiful sunset.


And a giraffe, just outside our camp.


More to come, the past week has been packed full of lions!

5 comments:

  1. Camille! These pictures are amazing! I'm so glad you got this job, you were perfect for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome!!! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! What an incredible adventure you're on. I'm SO jealous . . . well, maybe not so jealous of that choo . . . or the long walk to the choo . . . or that "shower". Ok, I confess, I'm very fond of indoor plumbing - so sue me. :)

    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete